On this week’s TOP Talk, we sit down with Steven Arroyo of Escuela Taqueria and discuss his artistic approach as a restaurateur. After working in the restaurant industry since his twenties, Steven wanted to bring his own creative vision to life. In this episode, we discuss his creative process in curating the perfect restaurant space, what kind of design inspires him, and the pure bliss of a simple taco (get that cheddar cheese out of here!).
In this episode with Steven we talk about:
- Growing up with grandmother
- His craziest moments in the restaurant industry
- What kind of design and art inspires him
- Postmates, Eat 24, and the benefits of on-demand delivery
- Expanding Escuela to New York, and much more!
Photos from The Delicious Life