careers at taste of pace
Here at Taste of Pace, we believe in "love people and cook them tasty food." We enjoy any opportunity to find new people to share our motto with, and getting the chance to work and cook with them! We are so excited to grow and expand our business, and we would love for you to join us in this journey!
Check out our available positions below!
Assistant Catering Manager
We are looking for an energetic and well organized person to join our team. If you love to work with other people (and have fun doing it!), we are looking for someone to help and assist the Kitchen Staff and On-Site Manager while we expand and grow! 💫
With this opportunity, there are tons of room for growth and advancement 💪🏼
Duties would include:
- site visits for events
- coordinating rentals and equipment
- researching miscellaneous Client requests
- running Front of House duties
- coordinating events on site, from set-up to completion
- checking in with Client regarding final guest count and additional details before 72 hour deadline
- any event changes from Client are coordinated in swift and accurate details
- coordinating event transportation
- ensuring coordination is accomplished with all appropriate staff within 5 days of assignment
- managing and troubleshooting office staff and operations
Pay is based upon experience and skill-set. Hours start from 25-30, but could be more. Must have car and laptop, and be LA local.
Are you, or someone you know, the super star we're looking for? 🌟
Send over your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (213) 537-0056!
Taste of Pace is looking for two interns! If you're a go-getter and want to be hands on in the food industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- one intern for Monday/Wednesday/Friday
- one intern for Tuesdays/Thursdays
Responsibilities as an intern include:
- assisting in event set-up
- picking up product from vendors
- answering phones and other general office duties
- any other kitchen related projects/research
Must have own car and laptop! Internship can go toward college credit.
Send over your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call (213) 537-0056!